Colorado Teen and Toddler Dead From Suspected Fentanyl Overdoses

By Matt Connelly
selective focus photography of baby holding wooden cube

A few weeks back, we told you about a story out of Colorado Springs involving a high school student who died at her desk from a fentanyl overdose
Today, we have another reminder that the fentanyl problem in Colorado is not limited to scenes outside of Union Station.
16-year-old Kimberly Jimenez Figueroa from Lakewood died from an accidental fentanyl overdose recently. Her parents allowed her school to release the information in an attempt to help others who are struggling.

A 23-month-old baby is also dead after police say her “blood contained 10 times the amount of fentanyl necessary to kill an intolerant adult user”, according to KDVR News.
🔥  KDVR NEWS: Fentanyl linked to another teen’s death –  Read More
🔥  CAMPFIRE: Colorado High School Student Dies at Desk From Fentanyl – Read More
🔥  KDVR NEWS: Parents arrested in death of toddler, Fentanyl distribution – Read More

Want More News & Commentary Like This? Sign-Up for Our Email List to Get the Lastest from Campfire Colorado

About the Author:

Matt Connelly is the Founder of Campfire Colorado and Campfire Media.